The Billing Technician takes a role in ensuring invoices are produced accurately, and timely, initiating client billings in consultation with various groups, including Administrative Services, Financial Management and Client Serving Executives. Duties include: reviewing contracts, pulling data, editing and sending of final invoices.
Your key responsibilities
· Produce, format and review weekly WIPs in preparation for Client Serving Executives.
· Create necessary attachments in client requested format to accompany invoice.
· Responsible for processing of invoices, including various edits and reviews, finalizing and sending invoices to clients on a timely basis.
· Attend weekly meetings as scheduled.
· Required to work extra hours during important billing deadlines (such as month, quarter and year ends).
· Assists with special projects as requested.
Skills and attributes for success
· The individual in this role must have strong attention to detail
To qualify for the role you must have
· Post-secondary education
· 3 to 5 years’ experience
· Bilingual French and English
· High proficiency in MS Excel (advanced skills)
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today .
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.