Description de l'offre
As an Application Specialist (f/m) you perform operational and Tier 2 level support for Windows Server hosted Applications. Your responsibilities involve the daily management of incidents, operational maintenance and support, development support, and proactive/preventative analysis of systems.
Essential Functions of the Job / Responsibilities
· Re-creation, analysis, troubleshooting and diagnosis of incidents relating to off-the-shelf and proprietary applications and/or platforms
· Determination of root cause of incidents (configuration vs. defect)
· Responding to automated alerts on the health of systems
· Advanced troubleshooting of file and access issues
Your profile - to help us progress together
· A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· At least 2-3 years of experience in Application Management, Operational Support environment/discipline
· Knowledge of administration and troubleshooting of DATEV modules
· Knowledge of DATEV administration: including permissions, users/groups, methods, processes, etc.
· DATEV experience in supporting DATEV modules (Basic services of tax programs, law firm accounting, data center communication)
· Knowledge of Datev Document Management System
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Knowledge of root cause analysis of bugs and defects
· Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
· English and German language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
More opportunities for your development
Do you have ambitious plans? Achieve your goals with us. Shape your career at EY: in a culture that promotes diversity and training. And in an environment that rewards enthusiasm and creates a family/work balance.
For more information to our Core Business Services please click here.
We look forward to receiving your application
Take the next step today: apply for this position online via our job portal. Our Recruitment Center will be happy to answer any questions you may have at