EMISYS GmbH is a consulting and engineering company specialized in Project management
We developed 3 types of solutions:
Project Management (Business, product)
Engineering (OCS, CCS = owner consulting support / contract consulting support)
We operate primarily in the industrial sector (automobile, aerospace, in general industry…) and the energy sector (electric, nuclear, oil and gas, chemistry…)
We consider being a values-driven organisation to be one of the core strengths of our Company : Sharing, commitment, Leadership and Agility.
Beyond their reputable professional experience, we seek for personalities who share our corporate mission values and are self-dedicated in our development.
EMISYS was ranked on the Great Place To Work at is first participation! 18th for less than 500 employees business category.
You want to be part of an extraordinary team and shape the success of a to join an easygoing dynamic, fast-growing company !
Founded in 2016, Emisys GmbH is the first international agency Emisys group, based in Munich. Challenges, team spirit and friendliness animate our agency every day!
We are looking for Business Managers to:
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Lead and oversee the work of employees in our company.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- You have successfully completed your engineering studies or equivalent and have experience in the operational sales of services
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis technique
- Individual and success-oriented
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
- Lead your own business unit within our industry branches
- Ensure the quality, efficiency and profitability of your project solutions and your work contracts
- Implement our corporate strategy and develop strategic
- Build the existing customer base and develop new customer potentials with your team
- Conduct successful contract and price negotiations with customers
- Recruit, lead, promote and motivate your team
- Initiate important initiatives for personnel marketing and the recruitment of new employees
Our offer sounds like made for you? Then please apply !