Description de l'offre
Are you an analytically driven person? Are you interested in "big data" ? Are you proficient in excel and interested by business intelligence? Are you driven to understand the “how’s” and “why’s” behind decisions?
Dataxis is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst.
Dataxis (www.dataxis.com) is a global Market intelligence and Media firm specialized in Telecom,TV and Media. We provide intelligent info and marketing services by different ways:
- Key Performance Indicators, statistics and forecast through our online database services covering all telecom and TV operators worldwide.
- Analysis on new trends and deep research with our report lines
- Knowledge and networking through executive presentations in our conferences and events
- Best competitive updates with our specialized websites, online daily news services and print editions
Dataxis is an independent company, controlled by its top management and backed by private investors. With offices and analysts in Europe, Latin America and Africa, we covered more than 200 countries Worldwide with more than 20% annual growth.
The Business Intelligence Analyst, in their ongoing effort to provide actionable insight to identify new data sources and will utilize the BI application Tableau to create valuable and original dashboards by accessing information from the Data Warehouse and other sources.
- Identify new data sources to enrich our market research database
- Format and upload external data into Tableau Software (www.tableau.com)
- Support business analysis, key metrics, and business requirements via the information contained within the data warehouse, and other data sources
- Develop new dashboards with Tableau using data coming from market analysts and value the data warehouse to be published in our websites ( Corporate BI, Data On Demand, News, Events)
- To refresh the dashboards weekly to push the variety of our data to the market
- Collaborate with various teams throughout the company (analysts, IT, sales, marcom) to integrate all requirements
- Proficiency in spreadsheet
- First experience with Tableau and/or BI platform is a plus but not mandatory (training will be organized)
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers and cross departmental personnel to build strong, effective and efficient communication and follow-up.
- Take direction, accept constructive criticism and to be diplomatic when reviewing work of others
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- High Energy, self-motivated, seeking to work in an international environment.
- This position is based in Dataxis’ Berlin office