You are looking for fulfillment? For our Early Life Nutrition Division in Fulda we are looking for you as of now as
Material Planning Manager (m/f)
· Ensure and track on-time in-full supply of materials for the production for short- and mid-term horizon through close communication with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders
· Align and execute operational delivery rules with the suppliers to guarantee that the company's safety and food safety rules/guidelines are met
· Manage and optimize stock levels with suppliers and other internal and external stakeholders by balancing availability KPI (OTIF) and cost KPIs (delivery, storage and write off costs)
· Manage and coordinate changes in the material portfolio (new materials or new sourcing of materials) with suppliers and other external and internal stakeholders to secure supply and minimize write-off costs
· Coordinate the material claim process with internal stakeholders & external suppliers
· Lead strategic projects with internal stakeholders & external suppliers
· 3-5 years of work experience in Purchasing, Procurement, Supply Chain Planning or other Supply Chain functions
· Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration with focus on Supply Chain Management
· Experience in Project Management, experience in Packaging is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Highly motivated and pro-active team player
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent knowledge of SAP (Modules MM, PP)
· Fluent in English and good command of German
Why work with us?
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yoghurt or fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you'll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. And we believe in “one learning a day”. Learning something new each day means you keep growing every day! Sounds like the perfect environment to design your most meaningful career? Then apply online with your salary expectations and notice period. Your contact person is Lina Haase.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Danone, groupe agroalimentaire, est né en décembre 1972 de la fusion entre BSN et Gervais Danone. Ses activités couvrent quatre domaines : les produits laitiers frais (Activia, Danonino), les eaux (Evian, Aqua), la nutrition infantile (Blédina) et la nutrition médicale. Présent dans plus de 140 pays, Danone – qui compte 100 000 collaborateurs – réalise un chiffre d’affaires supérieur à 20 milliards d’euros auprès de 900 millions de consommateurs dans le monde. Plus de la moitié de son activité (55%) est liée aux produits laitiers frais, dont il est le numéro un mondial.
Danone propose des offres de stages et d’emplois dans différents métiers : achats, commercial, communication, finance, supply chain, juridique, marketing, qualité, recherche et développement, ressources humaines, systèmes d’information, etc.