As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.”
As of now we are looking for our CBS division in Haar near Munich for a
Business Solutions Manager FI/CO (m/f/d)
· Manage applications on a day to day basis to ensure the availability and the effectiveness taking into account business requirements
· Lead and inspire a small team (internal and external)
· Monitor, measure and improve the service provided by the team.
· Effective functional user support based on internal SLA, KPIs, and global DAN'IS Governance principles.
· Management and supervision projects/programs/portfolio with close co-operating key Stakeholders
· Strong vision and execution in areas of Finance (SAP FI / CO), limited in Goods & Service Purchasing
· Identify and recommend the fit to purpose solutions in corporate reality respecting Governance and DAN'IS standards
· Provide and permanently develop knowledge of business process and applications, ensure application documentation and users ownership.
· Participate in supplier negotiation, measure and improve suppliers' performance
· Bachelor's Degree in one of following areas Computer Science/Finance/Management/Business Administration or a comparable study program, preferably master's Degree or equivalent
· 5+ years' experience in IS business solutions and 3+ years relevant to FI/CO
· Very good SAP knowledge in the area of finance (SAP FI / CO) and preferably in SAP modules (MM, SD, PP)
· Several years of experience in project management (including SAP FI/CO)
· Experience in team management is an asset
· Well-developed communication, team-working, analytical and self-organization skills
· Strong leadership: build & develop team
· English skills both in written and oral at advance level
· German skills is preferable
Our offices are centrally located and easily reached by public transportation. Free water, yoghurt or fruits are of course benefits for our employees. We offer you a culture, where you'll be welcomed to bring in ideas and take initiative. You'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. And we believe in “one learning a day”. Learning something new each day means you keep growing every day! Sounds like the perfect environment to design your most meaningful career? Then apply online with your salary expectations and notice period. Your contact person is Janke Juli .