SAFE is an international industrial group organized into 3 branches operating 20 manufacturing plants in 9 countries on 3 continents, which produce technical components in cast steel and injection molded plastic for the automotive sector, for public works and mining machinery, for trucks, for railway equipment, for the aeronautics industry, and for industrial furnaces.
Safe Cronite is the world leader in the heat treatment furnace and incineration equipment markets and manufactures rollers for the international steel market.
Safe Cronite parts—designed for use in extreme conditions (high temperatures, corrosion, mechanical and thermal shocks, etc.) — are used in automotive, aeronautics, steel, glass, wind and waste incineration production processes, and more generally by producers of mechanical equipment.
Cronite Klefisch GmbH :
Klefisch was created in Schwelm in 1916, and transferred to its present location, Hürth near Köln, in 1933..
Today, the competence and quality of Cronite Klefisch’s products is recognized by major manufacturers, particularly in the automotive sector.
Its manufacturing range includes:
- Heat treatment assemblies: baskets, grills and accessories, annealing boxes ...
- equipment for molded and mechanically welded furnaces: muffles, retorts, conveyor belts,
drive rollers ...
- refractory tubes: radiant, rolled welded ...
Mains customers : VW, Daimler, Magna, Getrag, ZF, Bodycote
SCOPE OF JOB: in a team of 8 persons
Working with German speaking countries ( Germany, Austria, Switzerland,…)
- To report directly to the Sales Office Manager
- To calculate costs and set selling prices of Cronite’s products
- To procure bought out parts and sub-contract services
- To quote customers our services
- To support field Sales Managers
- To interact with all foreign Branch subsidiaries
MAIN MISSIONS :
- To review enquiries and collect information from customers in line with Cronite requirements to make a fully specified quotation
- To prepare and collect estimating data
- Obtain prices for bought out parts
- Generate purchase orders for bought out parts and sub-contract work
- Process orders
- Ensure that the quotation answers our customer’s questions and is clearly worded for pricing, materials, quality, terms and conditions
- To ensure inspection quality standards are communicated to customers
- To prepare the enquiry file such that the requirements of the Quality/Metallurgy and design can be completed efficiently
- To thoroughly check order received against the quotation to ensure agreement on prices, delivery time, terms & conditions and that they are both to customer and Cronite requirements
- To promote a positive attitude at all times both internally and externally
- To develop a partnership basis of doing business with agents, customers and suppliers
- To research previous product sales to assess suitability for inclusion in quotations
- To review and check order details ensuring that full requirements/documentation are available for order processing
We are looking for a person with:
- Open-minded and with a friendly attitude
- Able to fit in and to work in team easily
- Fluent in english and german (used on an everyday basis within the team)