Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Types of Jobs - Corporate & Investment Banking
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Others
Expected start date
The Officer is responsible for the successful settlement of the sales activities (capital market products of the Frankfurt desk: bonds, interest rate swaps, FX, MM). This includes liaison with clients and counterpart banks, the Paris back office and various technical support desks. The officer ensures clients receive their deal confirmations and valuation reports. He/she also carries out various reports to Sales people and the management.
· Sales support for all CM Products (Bonds, IRD, FX, MM)
· Monitoring Back Office for all CM Products (Bonds, IRD, FX, MM)
· Problem solving between Sales, Trading, Back Office and Clients
· Control duties (Settlement, negative margins etc.)
· Opening of new Clients (KYC)
· Checking Market-To-Market valuations
· Various reportings (P&L, etc.)