Description de l'offre
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Types of Jobs - Corporate & Investment Banking
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Sales / Customer Service
Term (in months)
Expected start date
You will join Credit Agricole CIB Germany and especially the German Global Market Division (GMD) Rates and Credit Derivatives Sales team.
As a Fixed Income Sales Assistant, you will be part of our Front Office Sales Team and you will have daily contact to our German and Austrian clients via phone, email and chat.
1. Strategy and Business Planning
· Getting an introduction to capital markets and interest rate products
· Entering new-issue shadow tickets in relevant system
· Preparing Axes for external clients
2. Management and Reporting
· Attend a daily meeting with the Sales team to review market strategy, exchange ideas and receive updates on any important administrative matters
· Liaise with Middle and Back-office for any requests
· Composition of market comments & analysis for institutional clients
· Translations and other administrative duties
· Preparations of product and market presentations
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you ne ed to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eli gible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further i nformation about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Minimal education level
Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Academic Background : University or Business School.
Specialization : Finance.
Level of minimal experience
In depth knowledge of Capital Markets (Bonds and Derivatives).
- Interest in financial markets and macro economics
- Outgoing Personality
- Team Player Spirit
- Able of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able of handling multiple tasks with varying priorities
Technical skills required
-Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- VBA and Bloomberg skills preferred
Fluent in German and English