Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Types of Jobs - Corporate & Investment Banking
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Risk Management / Control
Expected start date
The German of Risk & Permanent Control (Etablissements Financiers, Souverains et Pays) is looking for a
Credit Analyst (f/m)
To act as RPC-FSP representative for Financial Institutions (German, Austrian & Swiss Banks, Insurances, Asset manager and Public entities) applying the general policies defined by RPC-FSP Paris in order to manage the credit risk of financial institutions in those countries. The job consists in performing the analysis of new and existing clients and monitoring ongoing risk of active clients.
· Co-operation with FIG coverage, capital markets and other business lines
· Preparation or oversight of requests for credit limits for financial institutions in the area
· Co-ordination of the legal and credit functions when related to the credit issues on financial institutions
· Performance of credit or transaction analysis for clients, and recommendation of credit limits and ratings to financial institutions credit committee
· Oversight of the credit approval of these requests in credit committees
Monitoring of ongoing risk of existing clients and recommendation for action when needed
· Co-ordination of KYC and suitability of transactions
· Monitoring of risk / return and overall portfolio commitments
Reporting to: Head of RPC (local) and Head of RPC FSP (Paris)