CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients.
Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
With assets under custody of €2.7 trillion and assets under administration of €1.8 trillion, CACEIS is a European leader in asset servicing and one of the major players worldwide (figures as of 31 December 2017).
Types of Jobs - Sales / Customer Service
Term (in months)
Expected start date
Please note that this 2 year-VIE contract has been designed like an exchange program between 2 different countries, Germany and Luxembourg. The two selected candidates will be assigned in each country for the first year, depending on their availabilities, and will switch country for the second year (see below for details).
Please specify in your application where you want to start the program (Germany or Luxembourg).
During this mission, you will join the Business Implementation teams who are part of Relationship Management, within the Commercial department. They are responsible for:
- New clients onboarding ;
- New product onboarding for existing clients ;
- “Know your Customer” (KYC) documentation ;
- Funds and account opening setup ;
- German competence center for client online applications and payment solutions ;
- Cash overdraft analysis and approval ;
- Official holdings statements for our clients' audit purposes.
These tasks go hand in hand with constant customer contact. Daily business tasks have a high need to interact with a lot of other departments in Germany, Luxembourg and France and results in a mixture of operational and coordinating tasks.
Your main missions will be:
- Coordinating onboarding of new clients and new products for existing clients;
- Supporting contract negotiations;
- Archiving and verifying of “Know your Customer” documentation;
- Planning account structure for new clients;
- Supporting client visits partially onsite;
- Driving evolution of supporting documents and “Service Level Agreements” including the operational doing;
- Implementing business processes such as Approval of “Know your Customer” completeness and correctness”.
This program has been created in order to strengthen relations between the 2 countries and to promote, train and retain German speaking young talents. It is a unique opportunity for you to discover two entities of CACEIS but also two different countries, in a department where collaboration between Germany and Luxembourg is especially important.
Be careful that a good level in French, English & German is required for this position in order to better communicate with the teams. During the recruitment process you will be tested in those 3 languages. However, CACEIS will give you the possibility to improve your language skills by offering German courses.
If you are motivated, at ease in the three languages mentioned above and eager to learn, we would be more than happy to consider your application for this program.