Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017)
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network,
• International Trade & Transaction Banking,
• Global Investment Banking,
• Structured Finance,
• Fixed Income Markets,
• Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Types of Jobs - Corporate & Investment Banking
Complementary business types
Types of Jobs - Operations
Expected start date
In the the German CBO team we are offering a permanent employment as
Back Officer (f/m/d)
In this context the main activities will include:
· Liaise with client, business lines and Operating Platforms for the handling of international Issued Guarantee Operations.
· Local handling of domestic Issued Guarantee Operations and of Documentary Trade Operations.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
· Experience in back/middle office
· Working experience in Trade Finance (guarantee and LC) processing
· Business Degree
· English and German language skills
· Planning and organizational skills
· Communication skills
· Good Time management
· Customer oriented
· Positive attitude
Crédit Agricole CIB Germany offers a comprehensive benefits program and a competitive compensation package.
We look forward to receiving your application in English including your motivation letter, CV and references. Kindly indicate your start date in your application and work and residence permit (for non-European citizen). To become part of our team in the German office in Frankfurt, please submit your application and refer to reference no 2018-32756.