Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products & services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions: Client Coverage & International Network, International Trade & Transaction Banking, Global Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Fixed Income Markets & Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The support functions are key partners in our performance. Collaboration between our different business lines is a central priority through which everyone can participate in our development:Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, Finance, Global Operations, IT, etc.
From the front office to our performance support functions, CACIB has all the know-how of an international corporate and investment banking group.
Poste et missions:
You will join Credit Agricole CIB Germany and especially Investment Banking team as Analyst.
As member of the German Global Investment Banking team, your role will consist of:
- Company and market research
- Preparation of transaction documents (e.g. Information memoranda, management presentation)
- Company valuation, financial modelling and analysis
- Creation of marketing documents
- Preparation and organization of due diligence processes
- Producing and maintaining databases
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
- Academic Background : University or Business School.
- Specialisation : Finance
- First relevant experience through internships
- Work experience abroad would be a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge in valuation methods and accounting
Soft Skills :
- Dedication and ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Being pro-active and initiative-taking
- Team player with ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good command of Microsoft Office
Fluent in English and German