Continental is a leader in technological innovation for the automotive industry. Our expertise in electronic systems allows us to supply car manufacturers with innovative and reliable solutions that will respond to their needs and desire to optimize costs.
Formed in 2006, Continental Engineering Services is a worldwide and independent provider of a comprehensive range of engineering services for the automotive industry.
The extensive know-how and creativity of our engineers, as well as access to Continental’s entire technology portfolio, puts us in a unique position within the marketplace.
The flexibility and speed of our small and experienced engineering teams enable established mass production technology to become a reality for small series and niche applications at economical costs.
We offer customer-tailored solutions mainly for Automotive and other industries such as Agriculture, Aeronautic, Marine, Railway and any kind of mobility.
Context of the mission:
Vehicle simulation can tremendously increase efficiency in development and testing of automotive systems, functions and components. Our mission is to provide customized simulation environments and simulation services, using MIL, SIL, HIL, to our colleagues who are developing and testing innovative solutions.
Detail of the mission:
As a development engineer for virtual vehicle testing, you will have the following tasks :
- Parameterization and validation of vehicle models
- Setup of test scenarios and test series with automated evaluation and reporting
- Integration of software and hardware into virtual prototype cars (SIL, HIL)
- Development and maintenance of tool chains for testing and reporting
- Collaboration in international project teams
- Transfer of function or project responsibility depending on qualification
- Automotive mindset
- Open-minded view on simulation methods
- Experience in either C or Python programming
- Vehicle simulation experience (e.g. CarMaker, dSPACE ASM, …)
- Ideally first experience in hardware-in-the-loop simulation
- Good language skills of German and English spoken and written
- Completed university studies in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering. Control technology or comparable.