Saint-Gobain designs, produces and distributes materials and solutions which can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation,
infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
Change the world – not on your own, but in a team that just pursued this mission for over 350 years. In one of the ten top global employer, one of the 100 largest industrial companies, with 170,000 employees and more than 39 billion euros in sales in over 60 countries.
Innovation ranks first at Herzogenrath Research & Development Centre (HRDC). With our international team over 250 employees we develop and optimize highly innovative glass technologies.
Your tasks :
- Collaboration in international projects related to new and innovative automotive glazing for internal purposes as well as for our customers
- Development of existing and new products in an R&D environment
- Creation of specifications and other documentations
- Testing and evaluating new digital and smart automotive glazing including their components respecting internal references and external standards
- Technical interface between product development and production of prototypes
- Communication across the Saint-Gobain group (Marketing, Distribution, Plants)