System Engineer Collaboration Channel Development (1241015)
- Location:Garching, Bayern, Germany
- Additional Location(s)can be based anywhere in Germany
- Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1241015
With Cisco Collaboration and Work! Intuitive! - we transform the Collaboration between people and the information they need to share which is critical for digital transformation and competitiveness in the market. We improve collaboration with technology and solutions that empowers people to engage and innovate - anywhere, on any device and anytime.
The Collaboration Team in Germany is looking for a high-energy, industry experienced PreSales Engineer and passionate talent joining our team to help our partners create world-class experiences for their customers. As an Partner Systems Engineer you will work cross-functional with the Partner Organisation and the Cisco Collaboration Team in Germany.
You will drive the partner enablement and partner strategy for Collaboration in Germany.
Who you will work with:
Join a dynamic team that is driving growth and innovation of Cisco Collaboration into the market, disrupting traditional competing vendors in the space and developing new Go-to-Market for innovative future solutions. You will work closely together with the German Partner Organisation and Cisco's Collaboration partners.
What you will do?
- Act as a trusted advisor for Cisco partners and work with the Partner Organisation to demonstrate the business value of Cisco solutions and architectures
- Provide technical, consultative and architectural sales support
- Guide the partners to successfully position and sell Cisco Collaboraion solutions and architectures
- Develop and manage the technical partner enablement plan, Define relevant content and topics for partner enablement.
- Create and deliver partner related content.
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations for partners
- Assist and support partners in internal partner events
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Be the Cisco Collaboration face for the technical Partner Community
- Leverage Cisco collaboration tools to create and maintain a vibrant partner community
- Contribute actively to the Technical Pre-Sales community by sharing knowledge and participate in workgroups.
Who you are?
- At least 4 years of networking experience and 2 years of field experience working with partner or end-customer accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent
- Broad technical expertise with Cisco Collaboration products or relevant expertise in key competitor offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong customer interaction skills, open-minded, open communication
- Willingness to take over responsibilities and accountability for the results of her/his work
- Strong team player: drive culture of collaboration for success
- Willingness to travel while managing cost carefully
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Passion and dedication to success as well as the strong motivation to be successful in a competitive and fast changing market
M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree (Telecommunication, Computer Sciences, “MINT”, etc.)