Description de l'offre
- Location:Nuremberg, Bayern, Germany
- Additional Location(s)other major Cisco offices in Germany
- Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Networking, Service Provider
- Job Id1231616
Who You'll Work With
Solution Validation Services, as part of Cisco Advanced Services supports our clients and end users with unique validation of scaled pre deployment or network migration services. Tailored towards new technologies such as ACI / SDN, NFV, Cloud, iWAN, IoE / IoT, Cisco’s Investment in SVS labs globally provides a platform for scaled validation of such technologies. Gaining industry recognition for quality and transforming our clients network deployment experience while giving a rewarding environment to both learn and grow new skills
What You'll Do
You will be the first person to support test and validation for major projects in Germany. If this becomes a success, there will be perspectives to grow the team and scope of services.
You’ll need to be ready to collaborate with end customers, sales, services and development engineering, acting as a bridge between them while supporting each groups priorities. Understand complex designs and configurations, detail test requirements and seamless reporting. Ultimately you’ll own that responsibility to build that client confidence to deploy such a solution
This role will require you to:
• Work with a team of test engineers to perform test and validation activities
• Contribute to discussions to detail requirements and architecture, test plans with test cases
• Help design, build and configure test bed topologies
• With a strong understanding drive industry standard & proprietary test tools
• Troubleshoot issues and drive them to resolution.
• Compile and present detailed client reports for test results
Who You Are
• Minimum CCNP level, ideally DC and/or SP
• Understand testing/validation, automation requirements
• Good customer facing skills
• Project management skills
• Security (Access control, Posture, Encryption Cyber, DDoS)
• SP core routing (MPLS WAN)
• Enterprise or SP DC (switching & Compute, Cloud / ACI)
• Scripting (Python)
• Test tools knowledge(Ixia / Spirent)
• Fluent both German and English (in speaking and writing) is a must
• Germany Security cleared or willingness to do so.
• Open to travel across Germany
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco