Description de l'offre
- Location:Garching, Bayern, Germany
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
- Job Id1236302
WHY YOU'LL LOVE CISCO
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
We are Cisco Sales. We sell products, services and solutions that make our customers successful. Imagine participating in major transformational projects, spanning diverse geographies to some of the most recognized brands in Germany and worldwide. Are you ready to influence the way our customers bring to bear the Cloud, Software and all aspects of next generation Data Center solutions?
You will join the German Data Center Team that consists of highly motivated, tech-savvy sellers. We are at the forefront of the Multi-Cloud World! Together we are transforming the market: come and define it with us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will use your engagement experience and subject matter expertise to build Cisco's relevance in delivering solution development, partner ecosystem and marketing. You will lead and orchestrate Cisco and Partner resources to identify and qualify opportunities, close engagements to achieve data center product bookings targets. As a Data Center Sales Specialist you will be targeting new and existing Enterprise Customers.
The activities to support these objectives include, but are not limited to:
- You will establish and maintain customer relationships at the business and technical decision maker level.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of the Cloud market, Cisco Software and Data Center solution capabilities and value proposition
- You will partner closely with Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome
- You will identify and lead business value based opportunities within targeted accounts - often over 12-24-month sales cycles.
- Enhance Cisco's solution portfolio over time, focused around key customer requirements through collaboration with Cisco Business Units and Product Development Teams
- Provide regular reporting/forecasting of account engagement progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- You will attend, influence and organize industry forums, trade shows, events and briefings in our HQ
- Manage relationships and demonstrate the unrivaled, powerful eco-system in the data center space (E.g. Nvidia for AI, Google for Cloud Native/Hybrid Cloud, Pure Storage for Converged Stacks, Veeam for Backup Software, Turbonomic for Workload Automation).
WHO YOU ARE
You have a consultative solutions/business-value problem solving approach to engagements with technical as well as business decision makers.
- 3+ years of experience in application, data center, server, virtualization or software enterprise sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- You have the ability to work across multiple dimensions of building a Team, Business, Practice
- You can navigate in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- You have strong communication and listening skills, a thorough approach to complex problem solving, managing to metrics.
- You have strong relationship management skills with a genuine understanding of how to identify build and lead confirmed relationships with multiple key decisions makers within large accounts
- You are passionate about the Cisco Data Center technology solution stack and Public/Private/Hybrid cloud scenarios.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills. Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills; ability to plan, pitch, and execute a start to finish business strategy.
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically
- Ability to travel as required by role.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.