The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco, partners and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before. Opportunity comes from the combination of technology and people. Cisco is one of the largest software and hardware providers in the world with solutions that bridge Collaboration, Security, Networking and key initiatives like Software Defined Networks and Data Centers.
Cisco Systems is hiring a Systems Engineer focused on our top existing and potential new partners to support our growing Enterprise Networking business. As a Systems Engineer focused on our top existing and potential new partners, you will be responsible for technical Go-To-Market activities of our Enterprise Networking priorities through the German Partner landscape. Demonstrating an understanding of business and technology transformation, you will position our Enterprise Networking platform approach and driving it into our top existing and potential new partners in close alignment with the Cisco Partner Organization Germany
What You´ll Do
The Systems Engineerwill spend the majority of their time working withthe Cisco Partner Organization Germany as well as Technical Managers and Presales Consultants at our top existing and potential new partners on the following activities:
- Understand and articulate Cisco’s vision, strategy and Enterprise Networking platform approach specifically focused on Intent-based Networking for WAN (SD-WAN
- Demonstrate a clear awareness of Intent-based Networking for WAN (SD-WAN) architecture specific market trends and transition
- Become a true trusted advisor while providing technical, consultative and architectural sales support, guiding the successful positioning and selling of Cisco solutions and architectures, defining and building compelling Cisco technical showcases for the defined target partner grou
- Build, drive and execute a consistent Enterprise Networking enablement plan together with the Cisco Partner Organization Germany, addressing our technical partner stakeholders
- In close alignment with Cisco Partner Organization Germany assist and support in internal partner events, assist and support in external partner sales events, perform technical presentations for partners and their customers
- Support for key projects for target partner group, which includes advising on strategies and positioning based on experience, sharing best practices, initial presentation to customer, helping the partner qualify and quantify the opportunity, define the offer and do preliminary pricing, escalation to the BU
Who You’ll Work With
Reporting to theHead of Enterprise Networking GermanytheSystems Engineerwill work in close alignment withthe Cisco Partner Organization Germany as well as Technical Managers and Presales Consultants at our top existing and potential new partners.
Join a dynamic team that is generating profitable growth and driving great innovations of Cisco´s core business into the market.
Become a member of the architecture sales team that owns and drives the software and product sales for the Enterprise Networking architecture.
Who are You
You are an experienced sales professional who gets motivated by going for the extra mile, while working with a truly collaborative approach. You see possibilities rather than challenges. You bring new ideas, fresh thinking and therefore new perspectives on how to drive our Enterprise Networking platform approach to the next level through partners. You are ready for full speed from day one and we will make sure you have all our support to make this happen. Being part of a highly innovative, diverse and motivated team.
- At least 4 years of networking experience and 2 years of field experience working with partner or end-customer accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent
- Broad technical expertise with Cisco products or relevant expertise in key competitor offering
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Networking architecture, Switching, Routing, Wireless solution
- Profound experience in Intent-based Networking for WAN (SD-WAN) architecture
- Knowledge on Software Architectures & Models, incl. APIs and programming languages
- Linux/Container and Orchestration Software skills are beneficial. Basic Cloud competences are required
- Competitive knowledge including competitive solution, technology and product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong customer interaction skills, open-minded, open communicatio
- Willingness to take over responsibilities and accountability for the results of her/his wor
- Strong team player: drive culture of collaboration for succes
- Willingness to travel while managing cost carefull
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree (Telecommunication, Computer Sciences, “MINT”, etc.)
- CCIE, CCDP, CCNP, ITIL or other advanced industry certifications will be of additional value
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco