Description de l'offre
- Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
- Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
- Job TypeIntern
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1241822
Location:Eschborn/Frankfurt am Main preferred- open to other Cisco offices
Start date:as soon as possible
Schedule:part-time (20h/week) or full-time are both an option
Why You'll Love Cisco
We are changing the World. You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything, from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired .
What You'll Do
- Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing an internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Gain insight into how a large, global sales organization functions
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, partner relationships and events
- Coordinate the work with marketing agencies and teams at different Cisco partners
- Drive the execution of different tasks among cross-functional teams
- Play an active role in event management
- Support and drive activities liketraining platforms,post event metrics & reports
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you're passionate about while gaining real world experience! Plan and execute marketing projects in collaboration with your team. Partner with an experienced mentor to determine your career goals and strengths. Collaborate with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship
- Have the ability to engage and collaborate with colleagues in a multicultural environment
- Have good communication and writing skills,language skills should include English and German
- Good understanding of project planning methods, prioritization and time management skills
- Enjoys working to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
- Proven interest in sales/marketing– internship
- Coursework or work experience welcome in one or more of the following areas:
- Market research and analysis
- Content creation
- Marketing project planning and execution
- Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker
- Can-do pragmatic approach to problem solving
German Cisco locations, preference for Eschborn office
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#Sales #Marketing @WeAreCisco