Description de l'offre
- Location:Berlin, Germany
- Additional Location(s)Düsseldorf, Bonn
- Area of InterestBusiness Development
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity
- Job Id1230301
Cisco's Security and Trust Office Germany is responsible for driving trust-related programs and offerings as well as implementing and operating the security measures according to the German Industrial Security Program (“Geheimschutz in der Wirtschaft”) and ensuring program compliance. In this interesting multiverse we are expanding our team. Security is a key concern of our customers and a top investment area for Cisco. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
As a JuniorOperations Manager you will be responsible for focusing on improving operational excellence for the German Security & Trust Office organization. You will play a significant role in mid to long-term planning, policy design and review, process and procedure documentation and management. Your analytical skills will help to adapt regulatory standards in our business tools and thus drive compliance.
Compliance with the federal industrial security program is driven by small team located in Düsseldorf and Berlin. You will directly report to the German Chief Security Officer, Klaus Lenssen.The team is looking for a highly motivated Junior Business Operations Manager with the desire to lead change and help shape operational excellence for Cisco's Security and Trust Office in Germany.
In addition to your ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional and collaborative environment, you possess:
- MA/MS degree, typically incomputer science
- Ability to work with an experienced team in a complex, geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to interpret internal/external business challenges and regulatory requirements to develop and recommend best practices to improve processes or services
- Ability to work multiple priorities in parallel with a proven record of innovation and successful change management
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and to negotiates with others
- Native in German and fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- In-depth understanding and applied knowledge of business processes; capability to
- capture and document processes.
- Serious understanding of the fundamentals of IT-/Cybersecurity
- Profound knowledge of data privacy and data protection principles and associated legislation
- Strong organizational, planning and documentation skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.