Description de l'offre
- Location:Garching, Bayern, Germany
- Additional Location(s)Berlin
- Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
- Job Id1226592
What You'll Do
Advertising and Media Strategy & Execution:
- Be a true partner and communications expert. You inspire and guide us towards a strategically and creative execution of the full campaign respectively Customer Journeys.
- Define a Media Strategy and work with Audience Experts, Engagement Manager Content, Digital & Social and agencies to co-create engaging content and define Media channels for execution from Brand to Demand.
- You take responsibility for Media end to end from planning, briefing, roll-out and execution with performance reporting, retargeting strategy & optimisation
- You have experience in Programmatic advertising and you know how to work with DSP, SSP / Ad exchange, Media Trading Desks
- Responsible for Tagging & Tracking content.
- Data Centric approach: You make us feel confident about the Accuracy and Relevancy of data being used: weather 1stparty, 3rdparty cookie pool data, channel specific data, offline date. You know how to integrate those data and how it is linked and activated for advertising.
- Develop strategies, relevant thought leadership themes and approaches to strengthen Cisco Brand in Germany in collaboration with Cisco Global, EMEAR, local Audience Experts and Engagement Manager Content, Digital & Social
- Work cross-functionally and with the Marketing team to ensure the brand is supported and executed successfully
- Manage Local agencies in terms of creative strategy, concepts and key executions eg Creative: MRM/McCann, Digital/Social WeAreSocial, Media Agency: DWA
- Manages Agency Budgets and Performance against Brief
- Unaided brand Awareness, Engagement Points with Reach, Interaction, Action, Bounce Rates in %, # Reveals, Conversion rate EP to Reveals, # Prospects, Conversion Rate Reveals to Prospects %, # MQLs direct, Conversion rate Prospects to MQL in % , # digital MQLs
Who You'll Work With
In today’s hyper-connected, always-on world, brands are fighting for customers’ attention. Cisco Marketing’s vision is to be a creative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communication and we believe our opportunity to achieve this lies in building unified, Omni-channel digital and human experiences.
We’ve thought long and hard about how we deliver upon our vision and quite simply, it starts with placing our customers at the heart of everything we do. Building a customer experience that wows and delights our customers is our North Star and we are looking for creative marketers to help us realize our ambition. If you think you can help Cisco stand out from the rest of the IT crowd and the thought of transforming the way the world lives, works, learns and plays excites you, then we want to hear from you!
EMEAR Marketing contains eight theatres covering 121 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR). Over the past three years, this region has experienced a period of exponential growth and it is at the beginning of an exciting transformation program as it prepares for the next stage of growth and evolution.
Who You Are
- Studies in Economics, Marketing, Communications, Media, Advertising or similar
- Min 10 years of experience in digital and media: media planning, media buy and performance management, social media marketing, online marketing, website metrics and insights
- Experience in programmatic advertising, client side or agency side
- Trading experience and a revenue driven, strategic mind-set.
- Proven track record in content production, activation across all channels with performance against targets set
- Attention to details, process, and tools
- Experience in Agency Management
- Experienced to work in international global matrix organizations
- Location: preferable Munich or Berlin
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco