Program Start Date:01 September 2019
Location: Krakow, Poland for the initial 3 months of training
Location after initial training:Berlin preferred, Frankfurt or Munich also an option
Why you will love Cisco:
- Cisco didn't just build the Internet. We keep building it. We believe our innovation and our edge comes from our people.
- Cisco is ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by Fortune and LinkedIn – you'll be joining a worldrecognizedbrand with a great reputation.
- We are proud to have a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You'll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment. This is all outlined in our People Deal manifesto.
- We ensure our employees have great work life balance so every year you will be able to take your birthday off as an extra day's holiday.
- At Cisco we want to work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees get 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our Time2Give initiative.
- We have a wide range of generous benefits covering everything from healthcare, to pensions, consumer discounts and gym membership.
- You'll be connected to people and information through the best collaboration tools and technologies, allowing for flexible working arrangements and working from home.
- We ensure you arerecognizedfor what you bring to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program Connected Recognition
What life as a Project Specialist is all about:
- As a Project Specialist you will be responsible for developing and maintaining project plans for our customers.
- You will work on projects big and small with customers from a whole range of industries such as telecoms service providers, retailers, government organisations, banks and many more.
- You will be working directly with customers and clients on a day to day basis; updating them on the progress their project and ensuring the project team have what they need to get the job done.
- You'll tackle day to day project challenges head on, staying calm under pressure and working to reach as resolution.
- Your responsibilities include cost control, forecasting and decision making around next steps.
What you will learn with us:
- For your first 3 months you'll join a team of graduates from all over Europe at our training hub in Krakow Poland. This is a great time for you to network with and learn from your peers, and to have lots of fun.
- Your training is a unique blend of classroom based lectures, shadowing and job rotation.
What we expect from you:
- You need to be someone who isenergizedand excited by the world of technology.
- A passion for working with customers and collaboration.
- You have minimum BS/BA from a 3-4 year degree program; ideally in a business or IT related discipline
- You are able to live and work in the country of your application with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English and German
- You are able to begin full time employment on 1st September 2019
What Sam says about being a Project Specialist:
“Any recognition from your customer makes this job great. Having a customer tell you that the Cisco team has delivered greatness is the best feeling in the world.”
What Sara says about being a Project Specialist:
“I must say that every day is fun! It is impossible to get bored in a job like this where every day there are new things happening and new challenges to address.”
Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now