- Location:Dusseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Additional Location(s)Candidate can be based anywhere in Germany
- Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1247568
Candidate can be based anywhere in Germany
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analysing, and optimising complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
AppDynamics was acquired by Cisco in 2017 for a record breaking multiple. This acquisition reinforces Cisco's strategic direction and its shift to software-centric solutions, and provides AppDynamics with the resources and support to further accelerate the hyper growth of the business, and the career opportunities for our world-class teams.
About the role
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you've ever done before - helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
At AppDynamics, the EMEA business has grown from 6 people and $5m revenue to 250 people delivering $126m in four years, and we are not slowing down. The EMEA marketing team fuels this growth through sales alignment, market focus, intelligent pipeline generation and acceleration, and customer evangelism - and we have fun while we do it.
AppDynamics is looking for a Germany based Marketing Coordinator to support our busy and growing Field Marketing team in the regions of DACH, Nordics and Benelux. The successful applicant will be a hungry and passionate self-starter determined to forge a career in technology marketing.
- Email and landing page creation and calendar management.
- Social media copywriting, scheduling and administration via Hootsuite.
- SFDC Campaign creation, data uploads and lead hygiene.
- Webinar administration and management.
- Coordinating regional website updates and content translation.
- Procurement - new vendor onboarding, contract management, purchase orders and finance tracking.
- Event and activity research and evaluation, venue sourcing.
- Event logistics - shipping, merchandise and collateral printing, badge creation, lead capture and data cleansing, on-site booth management.
- Maintain customer reference tracker, manage approval and consent process.
- Marketing performance analytics: Dashboards and reporting for international marketing and ensuring alignment with HQ.
- Campaign performance and ROI tracking.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Organised, analytical and data oriented with great attention to detail.
- Coachable and quick to learn new skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes initiative, has a positive attitude and passionate about a career in marketing.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) or Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Experience in CRM systems (e.g. SFDC) and marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo) a plus.
- Fluent German language skills.
We hire only the best - those who strive to push boundaries, to think bigger and act smarter. Only apply if:
- You have a great degree from a great university.
- You have 1+ years of experience in a marketing oriented role
- You're hands on and eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done.
We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Generous holiday / vacation policy and additional paid time off available to support volunteering activities.
- Excellent Pension, Insurance and healthcare benefits.
- Maternity & Paternity Support.
- Employee and Family Assistance.
- Participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.