AppD - Business Development Representative - Germany (3365)
- Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1232858
Join a team of record breakers and progress more than you've ever done before - helping customers transform themselves into digital first companies.
At AppDynamics, our sales team is the heartbeat of the EMEA business. We've grown from 6 people achieving $5m revenue to 250 people delivering $126m in revenue in four years, and we are not slowing down. With offices in Frankfurt and Munich, our German business is established and accelerating.
We are doubling the size of our Business Development team to support and drive our unprecedented growth. Working in partnership with the Enterprise field sales team, our BDRs are the custodians of the sales pipeline - managing inbound leads and constantly hunting to identify, nurture and build opportunity in target prospect and customer accounts.
A sales career at AppDynamics is not for everyone. We hire less than 1% of the people who walk through our door. If that doesn't put you off - you might just have what it takes. For the special few with the intelligence, grit and desire to learn, we offer:
The chance to master the art of pipeline generation.
Access to our scientific, leading indicator and metric driven sales methodology which guarantees quota retirement.
World class onboarding and ongoing education and mentoring from the best in the business.
Huge earning potential with uncapped plans and generous kickers.
Career path to quota carrying roles in Commercial and Enterprise Sales. We have a culture of promoting from within.
This is a junior sales role so while we don't expect you to have pages of experience on your CV, we are still looking for that something special. Only apply if:
AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so
- Generous time off policy with 5 weeks of vacation, paid sick days and an extra day off as our gift to your birthday. We also offer up to 4 weeks of emergency situation time off, should such unfortunate and unexpected situation occur.
- Competitive compensation for your work.
- Support for your volunteering activities by giving you additional paid time off.
- Opportunity to broaden your horizons by attending popular conferences.
- Private healthcare program with access to many high-quality health services and comprehensive preventive check-up once a year, which can be simply ordered by the phone or online.
- Pension insurance contribution and additional life insurance that can provide financial help in the shape of a lump sum payment for your family/dependents in the event of something really bad happened to you.
- Team outing events.
- Meal vouchers and company sponsored team lunches.
- Baby Gift Program
- Maternity & Paternity Support
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Expert Medical Opinion
- Travel Related Benefits (including International SOS; 24/7 Emergency Wallet Card & Medical Benefits Abroad)
- Participation in Cisco Employee Stock Purchase Program