Description de l'offre
- Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Area of InterestAdministrative and Business Support
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1248734
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud Collaboration and Communication market place.Within Cisco, Placetel is an innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digitized sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 20.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
You will join the Placetel Administrations team located in Cologne, Germany. The team you will be part of addresses the complete Placetel contract management and reports directly to the administrations manager.
What You'll Do
Being part of our administrations team will include the following tasks for you:
- Placetel customer service by phone regarding invoicing and contract questions
- Execution of our Placetel Hardware Shop orders
- Correspondence between our Hardware Distributor and the Placetel customers by phone and email
- Actualization and editing of customer data within our CRM tool
- General administrative work such as calendar management and document filing
- Supporting the management within daily tasks and special projects
- Supporting the accounts receivable team
Who You Are
You are an outgoing personality who loves the correspondence with customers via telephone, email and ticketing system.
Customer service is your passion and you know how to address customer needs and solve their problems.
Working within a diverse team and as a commercial clerk has been part of your career before. Ideally, you have further experience in the accounting area.
You have a very high level of discretion, trustworthiness and loyalty towards your employer as well as towards the customers you'll work with
You have profound knowledge working with Outlook, Word and Excel.
You write and speak English and German fluently
- BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent
- Accounts receivable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication