What You'll Do
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
Imagine participating major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing to retail to government. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
You will be the Commercial Account Manager leading the sales activities of clients of the “Mittelstand” segment in the assigned region. You will work with Global Virtual Sales, Marketing, Central/EMEAR teams, Capital, Distribution, and all technology teams and drive Cisco sales via our partners as well as to deliver our message to the market and energize a whole region with Cisco vision and products.
In this job you will:
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers' trusted advisor.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or/and exceeded.
- Develop and maintain relationships on Exec Level with new and existing clients to expand sales.Execute on Sales activities like Callout-Days and customer workshops
- Manage your Top Accounts with structured Account plans
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives.
- Manage and develop the Cisco AccountPatch Business Plan with all of Cisco´s technologies, esp.Cloud and Software products
- Push Digitization within your customers with the businessleaders and execute innovation workshops
- Orchestrate and manage your cross-functional team members, esp. PSS, Service and SE´s to deliver complete business solutions.
- Build and manage your Partnerlandscape to drive business within your patch with all of Cisco´s technologies.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Scale sales activities on all selected accounts by leveraging all assigned Cisco resources and the partner landscape including partner campaigns.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers' needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Join the Commercial team in Germany, and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
- You bring 3-5 years of sales experience in Commercial customers. You have a deep knowledge of the commercial market and existing relationships. A good track record of selling into this market is a strong advantage.
- A good track record of selling software is a strong advantage.
- You are self-driven and you can execute against your own account patch plan
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Hunting mentality and approach towards designated tasks.
- Demonstrable experience in selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Write and speak English and German fluently.
- The individual must be based in (or willing to relocate to) Eschborn.
- Knowledge of the Partner Community in the Commercial Market.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco