Description de l'offre
Security Specialists to join our Space Security team (m/f) for our Space Division
CGI is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of mission control systems for spacecraft and monitoring and control systems for ground stations. We are seeking talented junior engineers to further strengthen our team and help us deliver some of the most exciting control systems in Europe. Our team is based in Darmstadt, Germany.
With our global client base there are many opportunities for travel and for longer assignments both within Germany and overseas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will support our security team in delivering security systems and best practices to our clients, in the Space Operations Domain.
In particular, you will perform the following roles:
- Play a lead role in supporting the client in the design of their organisation’s security solutions
- Act as a subject matter expert for all matters related to logical & information security
- Act as a Security Design Practice interface on all projects run by the Space Operations team
- Develop, document and enforce corporate standards and policies for Security Management
- Assist projects to document their security requirements using a pragmatic risk-based approach
- Deliver presentations and create technical solutions for bids on various security subjects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Essential Skills required:
- Solid experience in IT Security, Information Security, IT Audit or a related field
Demonstrable technical background in one or more domains in IT Security, including
- Network, Operational, Application or Infrastructure Security
- Penetration testing or technical auditing
- Excellent understanding and practical use of security principles (CIA, AAA, etc)
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
Optional Skills required:
- CISSP/ SSCP/ CAP/ CSSLP or equivalent qualification
- Degree or MSc in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working in Network or Security operations
- Experience working in Satellite operations
- Experience in Data Security, Identity Management and Access Controls
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of security standards and best practices (ISO2700x)
- Vulnerability management tools and technologies (Snort, Nessus, Nmap, etc)
- Network and Perimeter (Firewall, IDS/IPSs, Routers)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
- Security related to Virtual Environments, Containers
- Secure Application Development best practices (OSWASP)
You thrive on solving complex tasks in a challenging environment and enjoy supporting your team colleagues. You are always trying to learn and improve your skills and abilities to the benefit of you and the team.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.