CADM and ILS Engineer for our Space Division
CGI is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of mission control systems for spacecraft and monitoring and control systems for ground stations. We are seeking talented engineers to further strengthen our team and help us deliver some of the most exciting control systems
in Europe. Our team is based in Darmstadt, Germany. Your future duties and responsibilities
• Implementing and optimising CADM (Configuration and Data Management) processes, e.g. identification and control of configuration items, maintenance of configuration baselines and configuration management records, providing of configuration status accounting, execution of configuration audits, preparation and delivery of configuration items to the customer
• Supporting projects in ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) questions as well as implementing and optimizing ILS processes, e.g. FME(C)A/RAMS analysis and reports, maintenance of data in ILS tools, interfacing with the customer and hardware provider for maintenance and repair
• Evaluation, implementation and administration of CADM and ILS tools
• Preparing and conducting in-house trainings related to CADM and ILS Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• University degree in IT (Bachelor, Master or equivalent) or a related discipline
• Fluent in English (written / spoken)
• Passionate about space
• Preferably a minimum of two years experience as a CADM/ILS Engineer
• Preferably experience in using industry standard CADM/ILS tools
• Preferably experience in using standards relevant in the space industry, e.g. ECSS or CCSDS
You thrive on solving complex tasks in a challenging environment and enjoy supporting your team colleagues. You are always trying to learn and improve your skills and abilities to the benefit of you and the team.
You will be working as part of an international, dynamic and successful team on some of the most challenging and exciting Space projects in Europe. CGI recognises and rewards talent and success and there are real opportunities for rapid career progression within our organisation. The company’s broad range of business areas ensures you also have excellent long-term opportunities. Our flexible working practices make a significant contribution to a good work-life balance. Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Auditing (Claims)
· Configuration Management