We are building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
What will you be responsible for?
- As our intern in the Marketing department you will support the promotion of our app
- Analyze and optimize the marketing campaigns
- Support the acquisition of high-value users and help setting up a long-term strategy for user acquisition and user engagement
- Execute across different channels (e.g. Facebook, Google, Search Ads, App Store etc.) to drive installs, user retention and monetization
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence team to evaluate the performance of the campaigns and the LTV of an app install
What skills should you have?
- University degree in engineering, business, information technology or a similar field
- Profound experience in performance marketing, app marketing is a plus
- Believe in testing new things and making evaluations and decisions based on numbers
- Desire to help build the best global marketing team in the industry
- Fluent English skills
What can you expect from us?
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Sounds appealing? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!