Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
· Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the store’s administration function.
· You will ensure that excellent service is provided to the store staff and effective communication is maintained with departments and external providers to the store.
Daily & Weekly Banking Tasks
· Prepare points of sale ready for trading and issue till floats to cashiers.
· Process and report the daily banking from the previous business day to the store management team
· Manage the collection of cash bags with any external cash collection companies.
· Run daily PDQ reports and conduct investigation when needed connecting with the cash office.
· Perform daily safe checks and maintain change levels.
· Update weekly reports – sales figures, VAT & footfall
· Support the store cashiers with the end of trading cashing up
Distribute daily post
· Create, update and maintain in store employee records on a weekly basis e.g. employee absence records, tracking holiday’s, sickness & other absences
· Liaise with central human resources (HR) team to ensure both parties have copies of employee’s up to date records including personal details, signed contracts, visa details, etc.
· Complete the correct paperwork and communicate effectively to ensure all contractual & personal changes are processed by HR in a timely manner
· Provide HR with complete and accurate documentation for new starters and leavers
· Update on a weekly basics the store variance report, sent this report to payroll and ensure that monthly payroll deadlines are met
· Raise purchase orders when necessary
· Complete any other administrative tasks as required by the Store Management team
· Excellent organisational skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· High numeracy skills
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
· Ability to work well in a team
· Ability to work in a busy team environment
· Honest and trustworthy
· Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
· Passion for customer service
· Previous management experience
· Previous administration experience
· Previous cash handling experience
· Previous experience with SAP desirable
· Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
· Passion for technology and proven ability to embrace new technology
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Germany || Not Applicable || Munich || Retail || Retail || n/a ||