Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
· We are looking for exceptional candidates who come from a broad dynamic background looking to be considered for a Luxury Sales Associate for our store in Munich. You will combine an enthusiastic and authentic approach for our products and our Brand. You will provide a laudable experience to every customer whilst building a clientele of repeat shoppers.
As a Sales Associate your role will not be limited to only assisting customers, you will be required to help maintain the shop floor, assist with visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment. You will have a willing and positive approach to learn and participate in required training to help with the regular introduction of new products and services. Furthermore, as Digital is integral to our business it is essential that you are proficient and confident using the latest technology and products.
· Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
· Fluent in German and English
· Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
· Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
· Must be results driven and flexible to change
· Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
· Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
· A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
· Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
· Excellent customer service level.
· Strong clienteling background.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Germany || Not Applicable || Munich || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: Sales Support, Merchandising, Retail Sales, Sales, Bilingual, Retail