Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
We are currently looking for an active student (fiscal year of T.E.I studies) who wishes to complete his/her 6-month Internship in Project Management. As a Project Management Intern, you will be responsible for on-site activities of diagnostic imaging equipment and customer installation projects in order to achieve customer satisfaction through site management and installation quality.
· Select equipment cables and options in a timely manner, monitor and communicate site management key dates for recording in the HPM project management systems/
Ensure installation quality to our customers and identify and plan the needed resources
· Provide directions for subcontractors, installation leaders and clinical applications specialists
· Support the sales transfer to ensure compliance, handover and reporting procedures are followed
· Achieve customer satisfaction through the best possible site management and installation quality
· Assess sales feasibility for equipment
· Set accurate delivery, installation and clinical application key dates
· Coordinate the field operations till handover
· Ensure compliance with contractual requirements and local regulations
· Active student of a T.E.I institution currently due to complete the 6-month Internship
Technical background: knowledge in electricity, mechanics, physics, civil works, building trade, CAD, experience or engineering school or equivalent knowledge and experience
· A keen interest in Project Management and ambition to build a career in this field are a pre-requisite
· Ability to work with and communicate with diverse work teams
· Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals
· Commitment to quality
· Problem solving expertise
· Fluent in English and Greek
· EU work permit
· Leadership skills
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .