BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
Grow through professional challenges :
· Supporting the team of Personal Assistants in administration tasks (e.g business contracts, databases, signatures, signatures, the internal Gifts and Events Register, office material orders, internal movements, system access modification (sailpoint), Travel expense management, absence planning (Loga 3-delegate), IT installation/requests (my portal delegate),Sending messages on behalf of the General Manager, eg. townhall invitations)
· Organization and confirmation of internal and external meetings, making appointments with business partners, regulation of travel expenses, bookings of flights and hotel rooms, organization of filing, occasional preparation of presentations (e.g. doing preparatory work in form and content, printing and binding), mailings
· Organization of team events (presentations, offsite meetings); self-responsible realization of small projects;
· Negotiations with service provider in collaboration with Logistics; networking: foster internal communication, maintaining good internal contacts.
· Responsible for smooth running of the office; handling general office issues e.g. correspondence, mail distribution, copying and circulation of documentation; checking incoming invoices (e.g. different courier services, travel, mobile and coffee expenses) with regards to cost savings.
· Ad hoc performance of all kind of administrative, organizational and technical tasks e.g. administration and reservation of portable beamer and badges in charge; management of office materials supply.
· Close cooperation with Logistics, IT Helpdesk, Chef de cuisine, Accounting department, Client support team.
· Co-administrator of Client Vision database with regards to client contacts
Impress with your skills:
· Seetarial experience in an international business environment
· Fluency in written and spoken German & English
· Good knowledge & experience of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Strong organization talent
· Being able to always act professional also in stressful situations
· Excellent professional behavior, client focus, reliability and trustability
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.