Description de l'offre
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
Fortis IT Architecture is looking for an IT Architect in order to work on the new Data Architecture of BNPP Paribas (i.e. the Data Hub).
The scope will cover a wide range of architecture topics related to Data:
· Data Management
· Data Exchange
· Data Processing
· Data Security
· Data Analytics
Because of the close relationship between data and business activities, we are looking for a candidate with an experience in the financial sector.
Your future job
· Distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
· Work as part of an agile team, delivering new architecture features on a regular cadence.
· Collaborate with Enterprise Architects across data and other disciplines to ensure comprehensive and cohesive working solutions are developed across architectures
· Responsible for the design of the “To-Be” data architecture taking into consideration all of the Business needs as well as those of IT and its implementation as well as maintaining the associated conceptual, logical and physical data models and other artifacts.
· Develop transitional architectures and a roadmap with actionable features to achieve these.
· Work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment with effective communication and assisting peers. Be an asset and contributor to the team.
· Define, implement, operationalize and advocate the organization's enterprise data management strategy and initiatives.
· Review current Data Architecture and ensure this architecture is documented and the documentation is kept up to date
· Work closely and collaboratively with squads to optimize the overall data platform delivery.
· Maintain and share knowledge of standards, guidelines, and industry trends in data architecture and infrastructure within the Tribes.
Highlight your strengths
· Expertise of Big data ecosystem
· Experience in Data Management
· Expertise of Streaming Data Processing
· Problem solving and analysis skills
· Communication skills
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online.