BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an
Intern in the range of Custody and Settlement Operations
· Processing fax inbox and buy-in monitoring (warnings; counterparty and client communication)
· Client settlement activity monitoring, i.e. fail management
· Replying clients query via telephone/email, when covering for absent colleagues
· Reconciliation tasks (cash; positions; old items clean-up)
· Ability to work as a team-player by supporting each other
· Capability to work under pressure without decrease of quality
· Comfortable with MS Office tools
· Strong communication skills in German and English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.