Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 198,000 employees, including roughly 150,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,200 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt we are looking for a
Intern - Global Custody Customer Support
· Processing and reconciliation of lending bookings
· Perform checks on Fax Corporate actions instructions
· Perform risk calculations for uninstructed Corporate action positions
· Call Backs on recorded lines to inform clients about uninstructed positions
· Creation of Contacts Sheets
· Advanced studies in business administration/economics
· Ability to work under pressure and independently
· Strong communication skills in English and German
· Ability to work as a team-player by supporting each other
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.