Description de l'offre
For this position we're able to consider candidates with either US citizenship or an existing Green Card at this time. This position is based in Berkeley Heights, NJ. This position is not budgeted for relocation assistance at this time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
The credit analyst is a member of HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) risk management team and reports to a Credit Manager in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. The primary function is to underwrite commercial lease transactions for a wide variety of companies, ranging from privately-held to publicly-traded companies. The analyst will be an integral member of a Customer Delivery team and provide vital input on transaction structuring and contract negotiation. The right candidate will have demonstrated strong credit, analytical, and communication skills, and provide support to the HPEFS’ sales organization.
· Gather all necessary documents, including financial statements and business plans to assess and evaluate a credit request.
· Perform detailed credit analysis (cash flow, financial ratios, operating trends, and projections). Assign and monitor risk ratings.
· Determine appropriate, or necessary collateral / security arrangement.
· Make credit recommendations to management or approve within designated authority.
· Follow established guidelines and policies.
· Demonstrate sound judgment and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
· Build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
· Work with Customer Delivery team to resolve customer payment delinquencies.
· Participate in special projects to achieve organizational objectives.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management and business segments.
· Bachelor’s degree in business with concentration in accounting, finance, or economics required
· 2+ years of credit experience in a finance, leasing, or banking environment.
· 5+ years of corporate credit experience in a finance, leasing, or banking environment.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.