Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt, we are looking for a
Corporate Credit Control (3C) Officer (temporary 12 months)
· Supporting the Team in performing Conformity Controls over Legal Documentation to ensure that deals transacted correctly reflect the proposal approved by the Bank's credit committee.
· Assist in developing and producing systematic and ad-hoc exposure and control reporting for key stakeholders.
· Representatively interact with the Business, Risk Corporate, Audit/Inspection, Regulators and other Functions, as they pertain to ITO3C matters (credit risk issues, permanent controls, Business Impact Analysis, follow-up of Audit/Inspection recommendations for ITO3C scope, etc.).
· Where necessary, assist in identifying and contributing to the resolution of booking, system and other technical problems that could have an impact on the management of credit and counterparty risk thereby ensuring the accuracy and completeness of information for all risk-bearing transactions.
· Guarantee that credit/counterparty risks taken by the Bank are monitored correctly.
· Alert key stakeholders to possible deteriorations in the credit risk profile within the portfolio, by analysing the results of internal and external controls.
· Perform analysis / monitoring of key internal credit risk elements i.e. Covenant Performance, Validity of Collateral, Status of Annual Review, etc.
· Contribute to the Excess Management Process, by analysing, escalating and supporting the resolution of financing and capital markets excesses.
· Supporting ITO 3C Operating Line projects/portfolio
· University graduate and/or post-graduate level
· Working experience in the banking/finance sector
· Understanding of Financing & Capital Markets products
· Understanding of risk concepts and methodologies is preferable
· Knowledge of credit processes, trade workflows and booking systems is preferable
· Languages: English/ German fluent, French is preferable
· Communication and diplomacy (in particular in English)
· Good verbal and writing skills, in particular in English (need to establish and maintain contacts and information flow with people from different entities)
· Organization skill, to be able to summarize complex information and manage unexpected situations
· Strong commitment and to support change management
· Willing to learn, high curiosity and solution driven oriented
· Ability to understand the Bank and its processes
· Capacity to remain objective and independent in order to fulfil the control role required
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent attention to details
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office products
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.