Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
Global Relationship Associate
This is an opportunity to join the Strategic Clients Coverage team. Our team‘s primary purpose is to develop long-term relationships with our clients (mainly DAX-30 and MDAX companies) and serve their needs with a wide range of products. In order to successfully achieve this, we are looking for a Global Relationship Associate for our Strategic Clients team.
In this diverse role, tasks range from client coverage to transaction execution. You will support the Global Relationship Managers in their day-to-day business and will work closely together with our product teams.
We offer a fast-paced, international and dynamic work environment, which supports professional as well as personal development.
· Support the Global Relationship Managers in their daily work:
o preparation of tailored client presentations and pitches in coordination with relevant product lines coordination of internal business lines and geographies
o assistance on the budget process and internal memos on client relationships and strategy
o preparation of financial updates and market intelligence
o monitoring and updating of client database, referential and CRM tools
· Support the Credit Process
o coordination with the banks global network for credit related matters, including commercial greenlights and credit exposure
o coordination of the agency process for syndicated loans
o coordination loan implementation and execution, including profitability calculation and interactions with Legal, Compliance, Credit and the various stakeholders
o support in the preparation of annual reviews and ad-hoc credit requests
· Interaction with clients
o interaction with clients to facilitate the implementation of transactions and mandates, including managing NDAs, KYC processes, accounts, loan agreements etc.with the ambition to expand responsibilities over time
· University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and / or Banking apprenticeship
· Work effectively under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Convey ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally
· Detail oriented, highly organized and proactive approach to work
· Team player - deal firmly but tactfully with other business areas
· Willing and able to improve detailed knowledge of product range
· Proven work experience in a similar role preferred, but not required
· Transaction Banking experience preferred, but not required
· Fluency in English and German
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.