Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking stands for an attractive range of sophisticated financial solutions and innovative products worldwide. In Germany, our clients benefit from locations in all relevant economic regions as well as from employees who open up the international network of BNP Paribas. As part of the BNP Paribas Group, they offer all companies and institutions orientation in a changing world.
For our office located in Frankfurt/Main we are looking for an
Analyst Coverage & Advisory Strategic Clients
- Preparation and customisation of discussion materials required for the proper pitching of Corporate and Investment Banking ideas, product solutions and cross-selling strategies. Marketing materials may include sector analysis, company profiles, capital structure analysis and various debt/equity instruments. The basis of your work will be profound company and industry/market research.
- Provide execution input to business lines whenever coverage intelligence or input is required for the proper completion of a transaction
- Involvement in budget and client action plan preparation
- Attendance of client meetings together with the coverage teams
- Excellent academic performance (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
- Work effectively under pressure – Manage multiple tasks / projects at onceConvey ideas clearly and concisely, both in written and verbally
- Team player – Deal firmly but tactfully with other business areas
-Understanding of the bank and product range / previous internship experience within investment banking or related fields preferred
- Detail oriented, highly organized and proactive approach to work
- Fluency in German and English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.