BNP Paribas is a global bank with four domestic markets in Europe: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. It is represented by 190,000 employees in 75 countries worldwide. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees at 19 locations all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of a universal bank.
The key mandates of BNP Paribas ALM Treasury are the prudential and value-creating management of market risk exposures and the support of the various German businesses in their development plans through appropriate funding conditions.
For the ALM Treasury Coverage and Analytics team in Frankfurt, we are currently looking for an
ALM Treasury Analyst
Within a team of six people, contribute to all Coverage and Analytics activities:
· Develop comprehensive and insightful risk dashboards on the BNP Paribas German and Austrian balance sheet, with special focus on liquidity and short term interest rate positions
· Monitor evolutions in the own balance sheet and financial markets in order to spot the need/opportunity for position-taking, within the prevailing regulatory and internal risk frameworks
· Provide ad-hoc internal pricing to the business lines
· Build budgets, including sensitivity analyses, and track actuals for ALM Treasury interest rate and liquidity results
· Contribute to a broad range of ALM Treasury analyses that are typically discussed in the ALCO, with participation of the Management Board Germany
· Ensure permanent dialogue with business lines representatives and Group ALM Treasury teams
· Be the lead interlocutor to one of the local business units, and steer the corresponding business forum
· Degree in economics/business administration or similar qualification
· Strong analytical mind-set
· Excellent abilities and appetence for data mining
· Good knowledge of Excel
· Autonomous and committed working style
· Solution-oriented problem-solving skills
· Ability to communicate concisely on complex topics
· Fluent in English, good working knowledge in German
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We look forward to receiving your application!