Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of an universal bank.
For our Securities Services branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a
Account Officer –Global Custody Settlement
Grow through professional challenges:
· Check incoming instructions for correctness and completeness
· Cash bookings / regularizations in clients accounts (put through, stamp duty, withholding tax, back-valuations)
· Complete and comply with the department checklist ensuring all controls and procedures are adhered to at all times
· Input/validation of manual instructions into the system
· Release repair trades in the system and reporting to client.
· Reply clients' queries via telephone/email
· Input and processing of physical certificates
Impress with your skills:
· University degree or “kaufmännische Ausbildung”
· Relevant education and business knowledge required (e.g. banking operations, German and international securities Market, Settlement background desirable)
· Teamwork mentality
· Client Focus
· High risk awareness
· Proactive and autonomous way of working
· Good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
· Very good communication skills in German and English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.