After a period of introduction and training in doing the job ( business development, service lines, HR processes etc.), you will develop Avertim's activities :
- Define and implement your own business plan;
- Contribute to the strategy of development in the new country ;
- Develop and manage a portfolio of new client accounts;
- Hold client presentations and manage projects and develop new offers;
- Manage finance and administration of your profit center;
- Recruit high potential consultants and manage their careers and personal development;
- Support your team of consultants in their projects.
Desired skills and experience
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills;
- You have good customer and people management skills;
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You have a Master degree in Business or Engineering;
- You have between 1 and 6 years of experience in Consulting;
- You speak fluent German and English.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. AVERTIM is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter.. where consulting is simply different. At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free
Join us and you will :
Be surrounded and supported by qualified people,
Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries;
Work with sector's leaders;
Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits.