Description de l'offre
AVERTIM is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. We bring our clients' ideas and projects to life through a profound understanding of strategic business benefits, and then accelerate their performance with a pragmatic ‘doing’ mindset and approach.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to over a 230 consultants active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including:
- Life Sciences & Chemicals
- Banking & Insurance
- Transport & Mobility,
- Telecommunications & Media
In order to support our growth and ambition in our different countries, we are currently looking for Business Development Engineers. Being an Avertim Business Development Engineer means being a real entrepreneur able to create new businesses, inspire people, and manage high level activities. Integrated in a Business Unit, juniors start their career as Business Development Engineers; under the supervision of a Business Manager.
During your VIE, you will develop and manage your own Business Unit, you will expand your network and be in contact with the sector leaders. Moreover you will manage your own team of consultants and work for a fast growing European Consulting Group.
After a period of introduction and training you will develop one of our business units. Your tasks will include:
- Define and implement your business plan
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of new client accounts
- Recruit high potential consultants and manage their career/personal development
- Manage your own profitability and business objectives
- Discovering sectors’ challenges and project methodologies
- Work on bid tenders
- You have a Master degree in Business or Engineering
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills
- You have excellent people management skills
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You have between 0 and 3 years of experience in one of our Business units or consulting company
- You speak fluent English plus Dutch , French or German
The position of Business Development Engineer at Avertim is open for the locations Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam and Frankfurt.