- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
As a Security Engineer SIEM you will be responsible for implementing SIEM solutions for internal and external customers of Atos.
You have a chance to become a member of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
Your main duties will consist of:
· building SIEM infrastructure for new customers during onboarding projects,
· creation of high level and low level design of SIEM infrastructure,
· arrangements of connectivity/storage/equipment for purposes of SIEM projects,
· implementing security monitoring rules in a SIEM tooling, according to the business needs,
· reporting progress of above tasks to Project Managers.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz (remote work possibillity after a probation period).
· professional experience:>1 year,
· working hours:5x8 business hours shifts.
· knowledge and demonstrable experience of Security Information Event Management systems (Sentinel, Intel, QRadar, RSA, Splunk or other),
· experience in Linux administration and networking troubleshooting,
· understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts,
· understanding of Project Management concepts.
· English spoken and written on at least B2 level.
· ability to work well in an international team,
· methodical and disciplined work approach,
· good interpersonal skills.
· security certificates,
· references for previously implemented SIEM solutions.
Please provide your CV in English.
· stable employment,
· attractive salary,
· participation in interesting projects,
· working in international environment,
· contacting with the latest IT technology,
· training and development programs,
· studying of foreign languages,
· unlimited access to e-learning,
· private medical care (including dental care),
· additional life insurance,
· subsidy for commuting,
· Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net