Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The work environment
Within an international department, the Product Manager (m/f) is positioned in the Issuing Product division at our side in Frankfurt (Germany). The Product Manager (m/f) defines the Product road map and strategy, designs and delivers innovative and high quality cards-payment method products, based on the equensWorldline strategy, from an in-depth understanding of the markets and our client needs and from an explicit commitment to the client to deliver a dedicated contribution to his success as well as to company profitability.
What will be your job?
You develop and define the product strategy and portfolio roadmap, define the Market Value Propositions, leading to innovation and renewal of Issuing products.
Your most important tasks are:
· Understanding Market analysis regarding products, segments and competition;
· Defining the product strategy, target markets and the product portfolio roadmap;
· Defining the business case and standard product pricing as well as determining investments;
· Defining the value proposition from start to ‘go to market;
· Defining the go to market plan (which channels, markets, long list potential clients etc.) and the sales and marketing materials;
· Defining the product life cycle and monitoring the product profitability;
· Executing pre sales activities related to product, answering to RFI, RFP and customer requests;
· Determining content for the Marketing communication.
What do you have to offer?
Cooperation, customer focus, accountability, entrepreneurship, drive and persistence, self-confidence, innovation and creativity are the key words we are looking for.
More in detail, we are looking for a person able to
· Seeks out new market opportunities and acts on them. Proposes new service offerings to meet current and future market needs
· Proposes new and original ideas, approaches and solutions to problems. Looks beyond conventional approaches and established methods.
· Demonstrates resilience in the face of setbacks. Shows tenacity and continues to strive to reach goals, despite obstacles, Determines objectives, set priorities.
· Accepts responsibility for mistakes Job based competences
We ask to
· work effectively and completes assignments in group settings, to achieve common goals, acts in the interest of the organization and lets personal interests not prevail.
· Take a co-operative approach with a positive attitude with others and shares information and knowledge
· Work with integrity, meaning working in such a way that the job is executed properly, transparently, carefully and complying with the applicable laws, regulations, policies and Code of Conduct.
· A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position working with clients in innovative products
· knowledge of Cards/Payments innovative services
· Full proficiency of the English language
· Travelling visiting clients is part of the job
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.