Description de l'offre
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The work environment
The division Account Payments is the division integrally responsible for developing and processing of account payments transactions and associated services, amongst others SEPA, domestic payment products like Ideal and e-mandates, Instant Payments, multicurrency and high value payments, and SWIFT transactions. In the division, Portfolio Management and Quality Assurance team is supporting 5 departments and Service Centers across BE, FR, GE, ITA and NL countries.
The 4 team members are based in The Netherlands (Utrecht), Italy (Milano), Germany (Aachen) and in France (Seclin). The new colleague will be based in Utrecht (preferably) or Frankfurt.
What will be your job?
Portfolio Management and Quality Assurance team has the following responsibilities, which are distributed between team members per department and country:
· To monitor and coordinate eW and WL processes in the division: Budget, Investment Committee, Revenue follow-up, Project approval (RAPID) reviews, Compliance with regulation, Audits, Resources (internal, external, offshore) monitoring and hiring process, Risk Management, Division reviews, eW merging synergies …
· To support eW transformation in the division: Organization changes, Communication tools, participation to eW work groups, Continuous Improvement.
· To support departments activities : each department has a specific contact in charge of specific support of common processes/initiatives for this department
We expect the new colleague to help the team
· to support the division growth
· to focus on Quality management (improving Revenue and Projects metrics, cross country /department consistency).
What do you have to offer?
· A final degree (university or technical college) or comparable education and development
· Good communication skills, capability to deal with intercultural issues
· Quick comprehension, ability to orient also in complex organizational systems
· Creativity, pragmatism in solving issues and capacity for teamwork
· Autonomy and tenacity to work in a distributed environment
· Flexibility (moving context)
· Good English language skills, written and spoken
· A first experience as project management officer or project manager or in change management would be of an advantage.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.