Description de l'offre
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services.
Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
For our team in Aachen we are looking for a Network Engineer (m/f) to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures.
You have working knowledge in some of the following domains, and are willing to develop basic skills in the others:
· LAN & WAN architecture and administration on routers and switches like Cisco, HP
· L2 Switching basics (ethernet, VLAN, trunking, xSTP)
· Dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, ISIS)
· Web services & Web proxy
· Wireless networks
· IP Firewalling (e.g. Checkpoint, Cisco ASA)
· Security topologies, and patch management (e.g. Algosec, Secunia, Qualys)
· Network authentication (Radius, LDAP)
· IPS systems, WAF (NGFW, Checkpoint, Cisco Firepower, F5)
Network Tools & Automation:
· Network management tools (e.g. Icinga, PRTG, Observium, Netflow)
· University degree or equivalent work experience
· Familiar with business critical network infrastructures, interaction with ITIL processes, project based working is a plus
· Ability to work autonomously and in an international team context
· Motivated to acquire new skills, and explore new technologies and willing to take responsibility for a certain domain
· Professional proficiency in English and German is a must. Knowledge of a third language is a plus.
The personal development possibilities of our employees create the foundation of our success. Attractive social benefits are one of the advantages of Worldline. Discover our world and apply today online on this position!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.