equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
As our new team member:
· you develop JEE-applications
· you contribute to making our applications easily testable
· you design and implement RESTful APIs being used by our customers
· you collaborate with operations and acceptance tester
· you have a degree in software engineering or equivalent education
· you have first experiences with the following tools&technologies:
· Web-services (REST, SOAP)
· relational databases
· GIT version control or equivalent
· you are eager to work with Docker and micro services
· you are an outgoing, open person and a good team-player
· you are advanced in English and German
· you embrace an international working context
What you find with us:
· SCRUM team with 2-week sprints, sprint planning, sprint demo and sprint retrospective meetings
· international team, with around 20 colleagues directly working with you on-site in Aachen
· modern projects in the European payment sector: currently, for example, a new service which allows our customers to communicate with APIs of European banks (PSD2)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.